Running Clubs in Sheffield?

Can anyone recommend a good running club to join in Sheffield, preferably close to the Crookesmoor S10 side of the city. I've done a couple of 10k races, few half marathons, one full marathon & quite fancy a triathlon, and really fancy joining a club (especially so I can improve my chances of getting to do the London Marathon next year!). Any ideas?

You're not far from Hillsborough so could train with the Hallamshire Harriers tues/thurs 6pm from their hut on the SW corner of Hillsborough Park.

Or try the Steel City Striders who have venues all round the city, ie Sheffield works dept in Heeley, Grave tennis in Norton, Leisure centre in Hillsborough.

In S10 you could try tagging along with the University club who I think run from the entrance to Goodwin sports centre at 6pm on tuesdays.

You might try the Sheffied Tri Club to find about a triathalon.

Googling any of the above should find you their websites...

Hello Jesistadore

A few of us from a Concord Circuit Training Class, go running around Dam Flask, generally on a Sunday Morning 10.30 ish, distance around 3.5 miles.

We also go a couple of times im the week too, generally straight after work

Quite informal

if interested, send a text to 07952 846287

Archived