Fed up of OAPs on mobility scooters!

Chew

Go to Ingoldmells - there's like 1 in 4 people have one there!

Oh yes! And a lot of them are youngsters, who openly admit they use them to get from A to B..

Nearly everyone I see where our caravan is are grossly overweight if they got off them and maybe had a walk, they would probably get fitter and wouldn't need them as much..

We've seen families of them, mother, father, sons and daughters with toddlers on their knee...these people give disabled folks a bad name..:rant:

They should have to take a test or summat, some of em think when they get to a drop kerb to cross the road, they think they have the right of way and just pull out, anyhow loads only get them for sympathy.:hihi:

Bit like some of today's drivers, ignorant, arrogant, inconsiderate know it alls...:hihi:

Oh yes! And a lot of them are youngsters, who openly admit they use them to get from A to B..

Nearly everyone I see where our caravan is are grossly overweight if they got off them and maybe had a walk, they would probably get fitter and wouldn't need them as much..

We've seen families of them, mother, father, sons and daughters with toddlers on their knee...these people give disabled folks a bad name..:rant:

I see what you mean

Like some others on here I could do with one, I can walk to our local little shop, but I couldn't walk back or carry anything, getting on or off a bus is a big problem for various reasons...

I wouldn't get one because I'm not competent enough, due to different meds I'm on, confusion and such..:roll: maybe some of these drivers of The scooters are the same?

So I'll be sticking to my little walk with my stick, and depending on my hubby coming home from work to take me somewhere..

Awww bless...:hihi::hihi:

Like some others on here I could do with one, I can walk to our local little shop, but I couldn't walk back or carry anything, getting on or off a bus is a big problem for various reasons...

I wouldn't get one because I'm not competent enough, due to different meds I'm on, confusion and such..:roll: maybe some of these drivers of The scooters are the same?

So I'll be sticking to my little walk with my stick, and depending on my hubby coming home from work to take me somewhere..

Awww bless...:hihi::hihi:

Just stick to making them lovely meat and tater pies, you'll do for me. got to go now corra is just starting.:hihi::thumbsup:

Archived