Rowlinson School 1976-81

shaz123

• 1 month later...
For the record Renard I didn't punch him, he was standing over me hitting me over the head with a book, I stood up which sort of pushed .........the compromise was that Seaton would no longer take any of my classes nor engage me in conversation without another teacher being present.

I left school at 15, did a one year biz diploma, went to LSE at 16 and finished a four year masters course by 19, came back home, got elected chairman of local labour party and nominated to governing board of Rowlinson school (amongst others).

WolfStalin, if you are the guy who thumped Seaton as you claim then firstly I don't recall you leaving school early, secondly you were not local to Rowlinson, in fact you lived the farthest away of all of us pupils, and thirdly I recall hearing about what job you got after you left, and it was nothing to do with the LSE.

WolfStalin, if you are the guy who thumped Seaton as you claim then firstly I don't recall you leaving school early, secondly you were not local to Rowlinson, in fact you lived the farthest away of all of us pupils, and thirdly I recall hearing about what job you got after you left, and it was nothing to do with the LSE.

Oh dear oh dear, I think there's more than a few on this thread who know me and what happened.

Perhaps you might wish to enlighten me on my exploits.

you might have the wrong person , I can't remember the seaton thing and do not know what wolfstalin did after school , I do know he lived local to rowlinson .also he left school at the same time as me .