Rowlinson School 1976-81

shaz123

you might have the wrong person , I can't remember the seaton thing and do not know what wolfstalin did after school , I do know he lived local to rowlinson .also he left school at the same time as me .

Actually I was hoping you'd remember, I figured if anyone was going too it would have been you mate.

always known for my memory wolfy , but since a massive head injury a few years ago , it's like a sieve .

I'm sorry to hear that that, hows life these days for you because I know what its like to have a medical setback, mine was in 88 and I'm still not at my best and guess there will always be somewhat of a problem until the day I pop off.

........and yes I was relying on that memory of yours cus I haven't seen a single member of my class here or anywhere else, you know Seaton was our form tutor for the whole five years 71-5.

I'm sorry to hear that that, hows life these days for you because I know what its like to have a medical setback, mine was in 88 and I'm still not at my best and guess there will always be somewhat of a problem until the day I pop off.

........and yes I was relying on that memory of yours cus I haven't seen a single member of my class here or anywhere else, you know Seaton was our form tutor for the whole five years 71-5.

things are ok but not getting any younger are we ?

the only persons from our year on this thread is carole beatson .and one into music who i can't remember .

seaton was horrible , I always felt sorry for people who were in his form .

things are ok but not getting any younger are we ?

the only persons from our year on this thread is carole beatson .and one into music who i can't remember .

seaton was horrible , I always felt sorry for people who were in his form .

Indeed not, the big 50 looming at the end of the month.

Don't you think it strange given the size of our year group that there are so few in evidence anywhere not just on this site.

I ran into Steve Hathersage a few years back when going home from either Poland of Checkoslovacia, gave hive a bottle of Rum, must have been Checkoslovacia, never heared of him since.

Traced Adam Howard who by all accounts had some sort of identity crisis and left civil engineering and is now in the voluntary sector in Edinburgh.

Clive Prowes had his troubles and now works in sales in chesterfield, I have contact occasionally.

Clive Sanderson got involved in politics and is currently a local councilor.

That's about all I've managed to find out, one I've always wondered about was the class wide boy Mick Etches, I heard he got involved in a few dodgy biz dealings but nothing definite.

Indeed not, the big 50 looming at the end of the month.

Don't you think it strange given the size of our year group that there are so few in evidence anywhere not just on this site.

I ran into Steve Hathersage a few years back when going home from either Poland of Checkoslovacia, gave hive a bottle of Rum, must have been Checkoslovacia, never heared of him since.

Traced Adam Howard who by all accounts had some sort of identity crisis and left civil engineering and is now in the voluntary sector in Edinburgh.

Clive Prowes had his troubles and now works in sales in chesterfield, I have contact occasionally.

Clive Sanderson got involved in politics and is currently a local councilor.

That's about all I've managed to find out, one I've always wondered about was the class wide boy Mick Etches, I heard he got involved in a few dodgy biz dealings but nothing definite.

mick etches lives in chapel st leonards near skegness , he has a fruit and veg bussines and has done really well . his house is huge .

mick etches lives in chapel st leonards near skegness , he has a fruit and veg bussines and has done really well . his house is huge .

Don't you think its interesting that at least from what I can see all those marked to do well didn't, and all those marked as losers were to ones that made it.

thats gary sinclair , does the announcements at the lane and has the ash tree pub .he left in 74

no,i know sinclair,he was my brothers best mate,he married steve trigg,s sister,gary cosgrove knocked about with andy skain,being a regular at bramall lane in the early 80,s