Rowlinson School 1976-81

shaz123

• 1 month later...

Chloe123, I went to School with your Dad & Uncle (Russ & Chris) & would love to get in touch, I presume that your Dad is Russell. Anyone else from 71 - 76 in form M? Some names that spring to mind are :- Paul Rogers, Ashley Kay, Chris Shaw, Phil Bloy. I would love to get in touch with anyone from that form, as I lost touch with everyone when I left Sheffield

• 2 months later...

any 1 from form D... 74-79.. just come across this topic,, remember some old names,, any 1 remember Mr gregory (maths )any molre reunions planned .....

DAVE ANDREWS.. FORM D WAS MR DOBSONS IN YEAR 3 ONWARDS (TD ROOM )

Indeed not, the big 50 looming at the end of the month.

Don't you think it strange given the size of our year group that there are so few in evidence anywhere not just on this site.

I ran into Steve Hathersage a few years back when going home from either Poland of Checkoslovacia, gave hive a bottle of Rum, must have been Checkoslovacia, never heared of him since.

Traced Adam Howard who by all accounts had some sort of identity crisis and left civil engineering and is now in the voluntary sector in Edinburgh.

Clive Prowes had his troubles and now works in sales in chesterfield, I have contact occasionally.

Clive Sanderson got involved in politics and is currently a local councilor.

That's about all I've managed to find out, one I've always wondered about was the class wide boy Mick Etches, I heard he got involved in a few dodgy biz dealings but nothing definite.

Hi, What an interesting forum, only just found it...I was in your class but I can't work out who you are from the Nickname, (the memory is a bit wooly after all these years), but I do reconise the names you mention here.

I heard that Steven Badger lives in Europe and is successful as an Ikea manager. I'm Karen Baggaley by the way.

Hi, What an interesting forum, only just found it...I was in your class but I can't work out who you are from the Nickname, (the memory is a bit wooly after all these years), but I do reconise the names you mention here.

I heard that Steven Badger lives in Europe and is successful as an Ikea manager. I'm Karen Baggaley by the way.

Hi karen, Wolfstalin is called david flanagan.

He is wrong about Mick Etches, Mick lives in chapel st leonards skegness and is a very succesfull business man.

God, what a blast from the past. Names I remember, Denise Wragg, Deborah Barnett, Sharon Topham, Joanne Dickinson, Mark Gilmore - my first boyfriend! Michael Bradley, Gary Reynolds, Anne and Sarah Hague. Must be more. I remember the nights spent at the Youth Club watching Nigel dancing to Northern Soul. Cant believe thats so many years ago now. What's everybody doing now?

• 1 month later...