Rowlinson School 1976-81

shaz123

• 2 months later...

I was at Rowlinson from 70-75 I think I was in G names I recall are Sandra Webster, Karen Wood, Bronja Cooper, Olwyn Roden, Paul Redman, Chris Gibson, Dorian Horton, Patrick Hague, Andrew Kennedy, Timothy Soper, Craig Shackelton, Sylvia Smith, we were in the Art Room with Mr Barber and Killer Holmes.

Good Times !!

Edited by KariHarri

• 9 months later...
I was there from 80-84. I ha a great time and found some great mates. Lost touch with some of them though. Do you remember Ian Bunting? I'm not Ian obviously, I'm Nick.

Late reply, sorry, but yes, i remember Ian Bunting, who are you then? I can only think of 1 Nick, but it was Nicky something, cant remember surname :hihi:

• 3 weeks later...

loved reading the memories here, i was there 80 -85 in E, form tutor Mr Tweedy then did lower sixth, badly, then onto Richmond College for 2 great years too.

Born in woodseats so attended Abbey Lane first.

Theres alot of activity these days on facebook too, theres a general rolo group and even a year group members of E set up, always looking for old classmates, had a couple of reunions, naturally at the The Norton.

Proud to have been a Rolo kid and glad its still there, even as Norton College when so many great?lol schools are housing estates.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Yeah I know, I knew Alex from 12 yrs old, she was such a gorgeous looking girl and then she got involved with Marlow and went down hill from there, the other brother was Clint.

I got out of Jordanthorpe years ago but some of my family still live in the area and its horrible how many of my old school friends have either died from drugs or ended up in the nick, I used to drink in the Jordo pub but I cannot believe how bad it is in there now, think it got to its lowest point when Towers killed that lad outside the pub.

Ahh Jordo I miss it so much fond memories.

'THAT LAD' happens(ed) to be my cousin

• 4 weeks later...