Where to go for lunch in the city centre?

Andy

Now come on you BOTH know the best place for lunchtime eats is either Deli-Shuss or Double Dutch in Orchard Square.

Deli-Shuss: stilton n bacon on granary with salad!

Double Dutch: Cheese n Onion Wrap!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:

Originally posted by "DaBouncer"

Who'd argue with a Bouncer?

I used to work on West Street and I usually went to Deli-Shuss up there for lunch. I'd forgotten how nice their stilton and bacon sarnies are. Guess where I'm going tomorrow? :lol:

Originally posted by "RPG"

i dont like mayo, never have done ;)

There's a girl at work like you. She doesn't like mayo or salad, but she still buys cheese, mayo and salad sarnies, then spends most of her lunch hour disecting them to remove the mayo and salad :shock:

Originally posted by "Andy"

Who'd argue with a Bouncer?

Loadsa people... thats why places need em! :wink:

Leave some o' Bacon n Stilton for me dude!

When I'm out shopping, I usually just grab a bar of chocolate or a packet of crisps to munch on the go. If I'm tired I'll probably get some fries at McD's and put my feet up for a while :D

Boots meal deal is good too! £2.65 for a sandwich, packet of crisps and a drink. I got a huge sandwich that was priced at £2.60 and the crisps and drink worked out at just 5p! Pretty good eh?

Originally posted by "caprice"

When I'm out shopping, I usually just grab a bar of chocolate or a packet of crisps to munch on the go. If I'm tired I'll probably get some fries at McD's and put my feet up for a while :D

Boots meal deal is good too! £2.65 for a sandwich, packet of crisps and a drink. I got a huge sandwich that was priced at £2.60 and the crisps and drink worked out at just 5p! Pretty good eh?

I don't think £2.60 for a sandwich is very good value. Considering how little they cost to produce. What filling was the sandwich anyway?

Originally posted by "DaBouncer"

Coffee Revolution

The Grapes for a game o' pool on Friday's

The Fountain Bar

Hog's Head

Peace Gardens on a nice day

Can't say I am to impressed with the Pool table at the Grapes though.

Fountain bar, now there is a blast from the past. Not been there since I was 19.

Archived