Boxing Personal Trainers - where can I find one, and how much might it cost?

Karlos

I am interested in starting a boxing routine (fitness and to learn the skills).

Since I am a total novice I would like to begin by having 1 on 1 sessions with the instructor, does anywhere in Sheffield offer this service and if so how much would this cost?

• 2 weeks later...

help:help:

my old son has wanted to start boxing training since he was about 3 and i have been putting it off by saying that you have to be 5, he is now 5 and 1/2 and still wanting to go. we live in wincobank and he see all the people going training in to brenden's eingels gym. (not sure of the spelling sorry).

i have pop in to the gym and ask what days and how much and i was told there will be a joining charge of £20 and then £6 a sesion after.

can any one tell me if this is the going rate and what they will have my little son doing.:confused:

zenaharrison@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks

I go to a Personal Trainer at Malin Bridge in Hillsborough called Paul Powers. The trainers there are fantastic!!!

I second that.

Paul powers and his staff Alex McKenzie and Scott Sykes are ace!!!

Great bunch of lads.

Alex and Scott can fight too!

We offer a similar service at Wellington street boxing gym.

We are very flexible with our hours (i.e. we can offer the service round the clock which is perfect for shift workers)

You can either do one on one or Group sessions.

Group sessions are basically a few of you get together and all split the cost.

Some people prefer to train with a friend and split the cost.

We generally work on kicking and elbows/knees too but can focus on boxing only if the client chooses.

Archived