Martial arts on a TUESDAY!

user10239

Hello all, really want to get out and do something tomorrow night. Any recommendations? I'm open to all ideas. Something fairly beginner friendly and generally a nice atmosphere. Thanks!

Kickboxing at wellington street at 730pm.

£4 per session anybody welcome.

Hello all, really want to get out and do something tomorrow night. Any recommendations? I'm open to all ideas. Something fairly beginner friendly and generally a nice atmosphere. Thanks!

He he just read the post again, Im confident that kickboxing at AFK fits the bill as being "beginner friendly" and having a nice atmosphere.

Must admit that our tuesday classes are quiet though, with most people opting for the monday and thursdays :)

Dont let that put you off though, the sundays are quiet too.

I can only imagine that quiet means more intensive tuition :P

where is wellington street? I have this feeling its the gym near the dev cat?

There are two gyms up the street from the Dev Cat. One is right on the corner , ours is the one next door to the one on the corner.

We are next door to a print works as well.

RE: Intensive tuition , well yes you could say that. One thing you can notice about even our beginners, we are a small club admittedly but everyone is taught properly we are not one of those clubs that just take your money and say "go on kick **** out of this bag" .

Also you are taught proper kickboxing by proper kickboxers not some mickey mousified karate/kung fu system that just uses the word kickboxing.

Hopefully see you there sometime.

Archived