Huge smoke plume 05.09.06 @ 6.55pm

bigflesh

I would like the forum to know that the fire brigade were called initially by my son (11) just before 7pm :D who also redirected them to claywheels when they went the wrong way :thumbsup:

well done son!

Thats great from a lad that age - Well Done!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would like the forum to know that the fire brigade were called initially by my son (11) just before 7pm :D who also redirected them to claywheels when they went the wrong way :thumbsup:

well done son!

Well done indeed......such sense from such a young chap:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I must say, I do feel that Look North have this site bookmarked! Their coverage of Sheffield recently has been immense. (Maybe not as much for some, but I've certainly noticed an increase in Sheffield related stories). I hold SF to high acclaim with regard to this!!!!

I must say, I do feel that Look North have this site bookmarked! Their coverage of Sheffield recently has been immense. (Maybe not as much for some, but I've certainly noticed an increase in Sheffield related stories). I hold SF to high acclaim with regard to this!!!!

Ofcourse! :D

Archived