You'll never guess what Owls Fans????

westilad80

Woah woah woah, exciting news this........

A player is returning who has scored 5 goals in 19 appearances for the owls WOOOOOOOO.

His record for derby is more impressive (a better team by the way)..... 18 in 99 appearances.

You have got a prolific striker back now, just like MaClean :hihi:

Well the fact I'm at work at 8.30 in a morning does not help.

my sympathies!

:P

But on a fair note, I like Tudgay, and at 23 he still has a lot of potential :D

Anyone who calls himself a striker and knows where the net is has to give us a bit of hope!

"There is a group of businessmen, including my brother Andrew, who share a love of Wednesday and who are prepared to invest to make the club great again," said Hobson, promoter of Ricky Hatton and Sheffield's world champions Clinton Woods.

"It's clear the club are not firing on all cylinders and are going nowhere.

"Me and my brother offered to put in £500,000 each to join the board a couple of years ago when the club appealed for new investors.

"But we were turned down and so we'll probably have to buy (Dave) Allen out. But I don't want to be chairman and I might not even be on the board. As a passionate Wednesdayite, I just want to do my bit to revive the club.

"I can't say how much we would put in until we're given a look at the books, but we are going to make an approach."

Just to state the obvious, this is exactly what we need! Light at the end of a very dark tunnel. C'mon Dennis, you know you want to! Clinton Woods is an Owl and should have more than a few bob to spend after this weekend.

UP THE OWLS! And welcome back Marcus...let's try and stay away from the BBQ antics this time though, yeah?

Mr Hobson, Get in that board room with Allen and drum it into his head, that that is all you want, 'To help the Owls financially and revieve them'. Allen puts money in now and again, but the players we bring in have never been tested, ressy Premier players.

It's paramount to have experience, look at Watford last season, they had Malky Makay alongside 3 very solid younsters, now if they didn't ave that week in week out they wouldn't have won as many as they did. They had Matthew Spring in the middle of the park, proved himself at Luton Town, Alan Mahon, another experienced player.

Experience in this league wil get you into the Premier, then from there it's upto your Chairman to fund a survival plan.

We were told Ferguson and Campbell were on their way to Hillsborough. Campbell off to Cardiff and Ferguson says NO.

Like I said I can see mid table mediocracy - Hail King Paul.

Can't wait for the seaside trip to Southend!!!

Archived