Cubana Restaurant

mr.blaze

If you mean the one on Trippets Lane, I've been. There were quite a few of us (I think it was 20 or so) so we had the set menu. The food was pretty good, but I was still a little bit hungry afterwards. I know that some people don't like tapas though, so it depends what your tastes are.

I'd go again if someone else was organising a meal there, but it wouldn't be my first choice...

Awesome place if you like Latin culture! If you don't like the rhumba rythym or the salsa swing or the mereingue motion, stay away.

If, like me, all night out in downtown dirty ol' Santo Domingo floats your boat, you'll have the time of your life. :thumbsup::banana:

Friends of mine own the place. so perhaps I am biased. I had my wedding reception there.

The atmosphere is great and so is the food. If you want a good drink try the Cuba Libre ( rum based) or my favourite the Mohito this is white rum (lots of it) with crushed ice soda water and plenty of fresh mint packed in. It's literally a "knock out" More than two and you will forget everything!

Archived