Peter brock killed in crash

sydneyoss

Paul, Peter Brock was the king of motorsport in Australia, touring cars, rallies etc, he was the main driver for the Holden Racing Team for many years & more well known than Steve Irwin here.

He died when his car hit a tree during a WA rally, he was 61.

The mountain will never be the same again without the king of the mountain, What can you say that Bathurst will never see another like Peter Brock just watching him race and you could see why he was the king of the mountain he made it look so easy. He will be missed by the world of motor sport :(

• 1 month later...
The mountain will never be the same again without the king of the mountain, What can you say that Bathurst will never see another like Peter Brock just watching him race and you could see why he was the king of the mountain he made it look so easy. He will be missed by the world of motor sport :(

Quite right Steve, Bathurst will never ever be the same RIP my hero Although i might add he was the person most furthest from my mind to find on a Sheffiled site On ya brockky

Archived