Anyone go to top rank in the 70s

enaid

I used to go on a Saturday morning around 1974/5 ish until they upped the age limit to 14. Tiger Feet by Mudd always reminds me of those days. We would don our long dresses and mum would put me some blue eyeshadow on. Remember drinking slush puppies there.

• 1 month later...
yes i went there when i was about 15 i can remember dancing to woolly bully :hihi: :hihi: and got drunk on 3 slushes :hihi: :hihi: ah; the good old days :thumbsup: .

i use to go there 70 71 72 even 73 met my first hubby there phil bennett. he was great dancer with tinted glasses and long hair.

before meeting him though we use to drink barley wine followed by babyshame and had to be home by 11, just as every one was comming in. got drunk then sick. got home tried to look sober and smell sweet. thats proberly why i thought i was dancing to bully bully and when i talk about this song noone knows it. now i know why! dah

i use to go there 70 71 72 even 73 met my first hubby there phil bennett. he was great dancer with tinted glasses and long hair.

before meeting him though we use to drink barley wine followed by babyshame and had to be home by 11, just as every one was comming in. got drunk then sick. got home tried to look sober and smell sweet. thats proberly why i thought i was dancing to bully bully and when i talk about this song noone knows it. now i know why! dah

Oh those Barly Wine and Babysham days, I can feel it now :gag:

I used to go on a Saturday morning around 1974/5 ish until they upped the age limit to 14. Tiger Feet by Mudd always reminds me of those days. We would don our long dresses and mum would put me some blue eyeshadow on. Remember drinking slush puppies there.

Ah that brings back memories. I used to go on Saturday morning with friends and we thought we were so grown up. Tiger feet by Mud, coo ka choo by Alvin Stardust bring back memories. Those were the days.

Ah that brings back memories. I used to go on Saturday morning with friends and we thought we were so grown up. Tiger feet by Mud, coo ka choo by Alvin Stardust bring back memories. Those were the days.

I used to go, and these were among my fave songs too. Happy days! Pity they don't have anything like that for teens today.

Archived