Anyone belong to a Christian group?

I'm not religious myself but i'm trying to understand different things and was wondering if there are any useful contacts here that belong to maybe a Christian group of some kind, or something i havent thought of.

Weird thread i know, hopefully someones got something.

I have a friend who is a Salvation Army Christian and a very nice lady who is a Jehovah's Witness. My ex is Roman Catholic and I am a heathen.

If you approach any church they should be able to point you in the right direction for Bible study.

Moon Maiden

Hey Deathjester

From my experience Christians normally hang out in churches, usually on a Sunday morning. They can often be found singing, chanting with their eyes closed and generally looking bright and breezy on a Sunday morning.

They are usually friendly and will invite you in if you take an interest.

Sorry couldn't resist it :D , although I do not go to church and do not really believe in God/Jesus and all that stuff, I do have christian values I suppose.

Deathjester sounds a rather sinister name, are you looking for some weird cult or mainstream christianity?

• 7 years later...

Archived