Best time for unofficial meets

When is the best time for you all to do a forum meet up?

Who on this forum does forum meet ups?

Just wondering because Saturday and Sunday doesn't seem to be a good time.

there are lots of differant people who arrange lots of differant meets theres walking meets, child freindly meets at brewsters, dog walking meets, pub meets, club meets, dinner meets ect ect ect you just have to go in the going out section and have a look for them :thumbsup:

allthough due to the run up to christmas meetsdo tend to slow down

I do meets, but mine tend to be specific ones : eg : gay meets which is in my signature, and are on Saturdays, apart from the ones in my signature which are during the week, but then I am off that week anyway.

As Katy says there are loads of different meets : Mah Jong meets, and Invisible PM meets which also go ahead.

There does seem to be alot of meets going on in this forum. I suppose its a case of deciding which one to go to and wheather you can attend. Me personally i like Saturday meets, mainly cause you get a chance to have a pub meet and then on to a club. I realise there are clubs going on during the week, but most people i think, usually go out on a Saturday night.

i was only saying to a friend of mine last night after a night out with our hubbies we need a lively night out so suggested we do the rounds of the lively gay pubs/clubs as i havent done so for years and miss the mischief. as i am quite new to the forum never been on one of these meets so wont know who to look out for for but we will definately be there!!!

When is the best time for you all to do a forum meet up?

Who on this forum does forum meet ups?

Just wondering because Saturday and Sunday doesn't seem to be a good time.

All you have to do is choose a date, time and place, post it in the going out section and then sit back and wait for replies ... easy peasy! or so it would seem ... having arranged "unofficial" meets in the past, sometimes it can get a little more complicated :)

But there are lots of special interest unofficial meets going on all the time as well as straightforward general in the pub anyone turns up meets. You'd probably find something you'd enjoy.

People who go to meets from here are usually open, friendly, sociable types ... unlike some of the ones who seem to prefer to live their lives from behind a screen!

i was only saying to a friend of mine last night after a night out with our hubbies we need a lively night out so suggested we do the rounds of the lively gay pubs/clubs as i havent done so for years and miss the mischief. as i am quite new to the forum never been on one of these meets so wont know who to look out for for but we will definately be there!!!

Check the meet one out in my signature coming up in October, although no one has posted yet I have had PM`s form people who are coming, and it is also advertised on another Forum and some coming from there.

Don`t worry about who to look out for because we always:

1 exchange mobile no`s

2 make sure we meet in a quietish pub

3 we are loud and easy to spot

Archived