Best time for unofficial meets

Well i am really not sure at the moment where the best place is to start, as it would probably have been the old site dove and rainbow because most people know where that is, but as that is closed and has moved most people may not know where the new pub his moved to. Can't start in s1 as i don't have a student card and i am not sure if anyone will really wanna start on west street. So it all depends on what gets arrange later on in the week. I will be posting on her to let people know, just gotta find a pub that is the best to start in.

I actually know some people who still don't know where the new place is, so it would be a problem for them.

May start in the swin inn or something like that, altho that might be abit far out of town for them.

You could always start your thread by asking where people suggest meeting!

Then, you have to (!) follow by suggesting that anyone interested PM's you, so you can exchange mobi numbers.

That used to work really well for the earlier forum meets - a newbie would text someone by arrangement when they were almost outside, and the inside person would nip out and meet them, bring them in and introduce them. It's a lovely friendly way to join a group of people!

Archived