Whitham Road Spiritualist Church

Kashul

The times posted by summer are correct.

I go to the Whitham Road church sometimes. I liked it, very friendly and welcoming.

Having tried and failed to get on with orthodox religion the spiritualist church seems to get it right for me.

Give it a try:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

hi, Whitham Road SNU Church also has services on a Saturday Evening with a recognised medium on the platform demonstrating mediumship from 7.30pm till 9.00pm also a Sunday divine service which includes healing prayers aswell as a demonstration of mediumship, this starts an hour earlier at 6.30pm. Tuesday 26th of September there is a medium's rally ... two mediums on the platform and a psychic artist in the audience....pay on the door £2.50, should be interesting....in reply to the person wanting a reccomendation of a good medium...I would advise first visiting a few different churches and different services to get the feel of spiritualism. You should be able to get something from the services and you may get want you are wanting without engaging the private services of a medium.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived