Whitham Road Spiritualist Church

Kashul

hi, hanks for the nice words got tears in my eyes now,is there an entrance charge or coming to the open circle? me and my friend are thinling about going on wed,dint wanna go on my own.

To be fair to them, they don't take any payments - If they did they might be in a bit of trouble perhaps? For those who believe, it probably offers some comfort, but sadly it won't really be your Dad coming through for you - It'll be the kind words of the spiritualists - Please don't put your faith in them absolutely - keep a really open mind no matter how hard this may be - I have seen my friend in pieces with wanting them to give her her granddad back...

Ladystar, please I understand that you or rather or friend wished for a particular person to make contact. Mediums cannot call up those that have passed over, they see you is able and willing to make contact. There are many reasons why some come through almost immediately and others take years. There is a lady at our church who had to wait 20years before her son came through. We on the Earth cannot possibly fathom the reasons and one thing mediums alwys say is please dont will someone through as usually this actually has the opposite effect and somehow stops them from being able to communicate...as we hold on to them so much here ...then they are not able to move forward in their new life and all we are doing is holding them back. Sp we must learn to let go and relax and just send loving thoughts out and see who is then able to make contact. I hope this goes someway to explaining your friends dilema.

Ladystar, please I understand that you or rather or friend wished for a particular person to make contact. Mediums cannot call up those that have passed over, they see you is able and willing to make contact. There are many reasons why some come through almost immediately and others take years. There is a lady at our church who had to wait 20years before her son came through. We on the Earth cannot possibly fathom the reasons and one thing mediums alwys say is please dont will someone through as usually this actually has the opposite effect and somehow stops them from being able to communicate...as we hold on to them so much here ...then they are not able to move forward in their new life and all we are doing is holding them back. Sp we must learn to let go and relax and just send loving thoughts out and see who is then able to make contact. I hope this goes someway to explaining your friends dilema.

hi, you said tou felt something while typing last is there any way of u emailing those things personally ? would be reaaly appreciated

I think we both understand that this isn't was is at play here - the mediums don't make contact, but they do work in other ways, a few of which I have described on previous threads... Sadly, there is no way to make contact with those who have died - that is just how things are, no matter how much any of us would wish it were otherwise... My friends dilema was simply her need to speak again with someone she loved and adored, and her wasted days following people who would never be able to provide her with this, as for some reason she wasn't a person they could cold read with, her granddad wasn't in the paper when he died and those who attended the church hadn't known him in life... I do understand that for those who 'recieve a message' it helps them, but it's a placebo effect - I don't believe, even though it would probably be nicer if I did!

Why don't you think for yourself instead? I wouldn't waste your time with these charlatans. By the way there is no Santa Claus, tooth fairies or sun gods either.

This is all there is. A bit of a disappointment I grant you, but there you go.

Archived