Whitham Road Spiritualist Church

Kashul

hey was my dads funeral today, went 2 c him yest. pls ask just 2 confirm things 4 me,if he liked it and wot it was ? this is the only conformation 4 me after the garbeld message, have such an open mind but slowly i losing all hope in this pls give me an answer to all this xx this to timboss

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I think we both understand that this isn't was is at play here - the mediums don't make contact, but they do work in other ways, a few of which I have described on previous threads... Sadly, there is no way to make contact with those who have died - that is just how things are, no matter how much any of us would wish it were otherwise... My friends dilema was simply her need to speak again with someone she loved and adored, and her wasted days following people who would never be able to provide her with this, as for some reason she wasn't a person they could cold read with, her granddad wasn't in the paper when he died and those who attended the church hadn't known him in life... I do understand that for those who 'recieve a message' it helps them, but it's a placebo effect - I don't believe, even though it would probably be nicer if I did!

Lady Star - I understand why you have said that mediums don't make contact.. you wouldnt know this unless you are a working medium yourself, you have clearly not had the proof for yourself that is why you are so opionated about it....

I use to be very very sceptical about the other side.. until i went for a private reading to some one down in cornwal whilst away and she described my best mates funeral down to a tea, now your telling me they get the local news papers off whos died down there?

she had no idea who i was and gave her a false name when booked. She then told me I had the 'gift' and should develop it, since then I have and I have been shocked by what i am told by spirit and when working with some one they can take all that I tell them.

So please don't write the religion off till you have the proff, as timboss says if you will some one to come through they never do.. as you are so wanting a message from them and if I came to you and gave you a message from some one else.. you would leave the church feeling upset that you didnt get the message you came for: best wishes to you ladystar

I have been attending a ten week course here. Only two left to go. It has blown me away, the things that I have witnessed, heard, experienced. People I have never met or spoken to in my life telling me dead-on-balls accurate information about my deceased family etc that they could not possibly know, including their names, their favourite outfit when they were alive etc It is amazing. I can't fail to believe when they give me detailed information about things that only I know.

I have been to many different spiritualist churchs and whitham road is a lovely welcoming church. In my experience of going there when i have had a message they have been spot on. They told me my grandad used to be in a wheel chair and that when i was little i used to sit on his knee whilst shopping. They had no idea about this as i had never met them before. I agree some people claiming to pass on messages are doing it for money but at places such as whitham road do not charge you they just request a small donation if you so wish. In my eyes they deffo have a gift xx

Archived