Man wants to join a Choir

Angyl

If you like singing African music there's SOSA (Sounds of Southern Africa), meets at the Quaker Meeting House on Monday evenings in term time, 7.30pm

Does lots of concerts, you do need to be able to dance and sing in Zulu at the same time!

Sounds fantastic, any more info ?

I'm interested in joining an existing Choir in Sheffield. I used to have a good range (Bass, Baritone, Tenor, Alto, Falsetto) but have slipped due to years of neglect with my voice and am down to just my natural Baritone voice.

Does anyone know of a place I could sing, either as part of a Church (less preferable) or non-religious Choir?

Any information gratefully received. I will even consider singing in a band, but be warned that my style is *very* Choral.

if you have not already joined there is sheffield philharmonic chorus we rehearse tuesday evenings aand sing major choe=rral works with professional orchestras if interested visit web site sheffield philharmonic chorus

• 1 month later...

Archived