What's the funniest thing you've seen at a sporting event?

ccellis

Yes, Robbie. Thanks for pointing that out.

:)

You're more than welcome :D

Saw this and thought of you too Jazzy (again my dog is named Jazz)

Ex-Sheffield Wednesday striker Gilles de Bilde missed a match for new club Willebroek in Belgium because his dog died.

I thought De Bilde had the potential to be a quality player for you, shame it never materialised

The goal that ball boy scored in Brazil the other day was pretty funny. Although more because the ref give it.

Also, Wednesday were playing Millwall (I think) once and they thought they'd scored a goal, but it wasn't given. While they were celebrating, we went down the other end and DID score a goal.

Slightly smaller match this one...

A friend of mine used to play for Hitchin Town, so we used to go and watch sometimes. 1st round FA cup game at home, about 10 years ago against Hereford which Hitchin won. At the end of the game we were leaving the muddy slope behind one of the goals. One guy, hands in his jeans pockets slipped a little and tried to regain his balance, but couldn't get his hands out of his pockets. He ran, slipped and slitthered for what seemed like a hundred yards before diving face first in the mud...still with his hands in his pockets. People were just crying with laughter...I'm sitting here laughing now thinking about it.

oh come on, jonk was a quality player, just a shame he was always injured

I'm slightly biased against him as we saw him on Eccy Road one night during a pi*s up and sang Wim Jonk chants at him. He looked at us as if we were mental & jumped into his Merc.

Can't imagine why he wouldn't wanted to have chatted to a gang of pis*ed up idiots? :rolleyes:

I'm slightly biased against him as we saw him on Eccy Road one night during a pi*s up and sang Wim Jonk chants at him. He looked at us as if we were mental & jumped into his Merc.

Can't imagine why he wouldn't wanted to have chatted to a gang of pis*ed up idiots? :rolleyes:

HOW RUDE OF HIM....... typical players :hihi:

Archived