I would like to join a sports team (netball or running)

hohollyho

I would really like to join a running club too (or should I say jogging!).....I have looked at the Hallamshire Harriers and Totley but am worried that they may be a bit too advanced for me. I can just about do 3 miles in about 30 mins but want to build up to a better level....does anyone know of any clubs that could be suitable or if the above clubs take pity and are friendly to people like me???

Hiya

We are a team who are just starting the winter league at EIS near Don Valley and are looking for players. We played the summer league at Tapton and ended up mid table of the lowest division.

Are you interested? Don't worry if you haven't played for ages. We are varying standards and use it as a way of keeping fit. Its also a good way of getting to know people!

Let me know if you fancy it and we can get together:thumbsup:

We have a tournament on 6th October and then the league starts on 17th October 2006.

• 2 months later...

Archived