Kilner Way/Halifax Road/Wadsley Bridge Megathread

MANDI

Well since nobody knows which shops are even moving into this development, how do you expect anyone to be able to answer this question??

Do you have anger issues GD?

Well since nobody knows which shops are even moving into this development, how do you expect anyone to be able to answer this question??
Seeing I don't know everyone and don't know what they know so I wouldn't know.:huh::roll:

An Argos would be brilliant. And some sort of big electrical shop and I bet there is a carphone warehouse.... they pop up all over the place

Doubt there will be a Carphone Warehouse seeing as though there's 1 at the bottom of Halifax Road, although they could shut that one down and transfer?. God its taken ages for they to get the shops bulit hasn't it?.. Mind you, its all money & I don't think they will be populated any time soon anyway.

Got talking to a woman who used to work at Comet (Halifax Road branch) who got transfered to Crystal Peaks Comet branch & she was saying that the reason why they shut down was due in part to the land owner who wanted more money from Comet & wanted to knock it down to make way for something else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived