Kilner Way/Halifax Road/Wadsley Bridge Megathread

MANDI

Well boys and girls, it looks like we will have shops there for christmas! As rumoured it looks like Argos in unit 1, pets at home in 2, halfords in 3 and comet in 4. Work looks like accelerating to get the peeps in for xmas! About bloomin' time too! The north of Sheffield fights back!

hardly inspiring is it? nothing to say let's go and have a look,just the usual rubbish, Halfords and Comet have been there for ages so no big deal.

• 5 weeks later...

Pls pls can we have an M&S simply food.. just in time for Christmas would be nice and then I won't need to fight my way to Meadowhell :-), combined with an M&S outlet would be even better

Argos, Comet, Halfords and Pets at Home... dull dull dull

Pls pls can we have an M&S simply food.. just in time for Christmas would be nice and then I won't need to fight my way to Meadowhell :-), combined with an M&S outlet would be even better

I will echo this......we NEED a M&S, i will shop there everyday i promise! :D

and a starbucks please! :D

xx

Doubt they'll be any food store, new asda at parson cross, sainsbury's on old fletchers site.

Archived