Kilner Way/Halifax Road/Wadsley Bridge Megathread

MANDI

What shops are going to be built in the others then? it's took this project years to do and it's still not finished, btw the exit and entry's to the car park are a joke.
Whether they are still going to be put in there or not I don't know but there were applications for a Boots and a Marks and Spencer Simply Food.

There was also a plan to have an exit onto Herries Road I don't know if thats been shelved or not

Whether they are still going to be put in there or not I don't know but there were applications for a Boots and a Marks and Spencer Simply Food.

There was also a plan to have an exit onto Herries Road I don't know if thats been shelved or not

Don't think we need another boots though as there is one on Middlewood road and as for supermarkets take your pick.

Don't think we need another boots though as there is one on Middlewood road and as for supermarkets take your pick.
Maybe the Middlewood road one was going to close? Maybe M&S decided that with Asda, Morrisons and possibly Sainsbury's at the bottom there was just too much competition which is why they've not opened. Like I say I don't know why they've not opened just there was applications to open

• 4 months later...

Archived