Kilner Way/Halifax Road/Wadsley Bridge Megathread

MANDI

• 3 months later...

I agree with you Kittenta,

entertainment would be great, something like valley centertainment but over this side of Sheffield,

cant see them building an Asda when there is one 15 minutes up the road at Chapeltown though.

entertainment would be great, something like valley centertainment but over this side of Sheffield,

cant see them building an Asda when there is one 15 minutes up the road at Chapeltown though.

I know but there are two Tescos within 15 minutes of Kilner Way. We need clothes shops, there aren't many this end of town now :mad: Especially for kids stuff

You really want another concrete hellhole like Centretainment? I'd be quite happy to arrange to have the existing one moved 'cross town and replaced with a lovely green field, perhaps with a few trees, instead.

Do we really need any more crappy shops in Sheffield.Look Leeds reported Harrogate was the only place without a Tesco but they might soon lose that distinction

i like harrogate it has a classy feel about the place with non trashy shops and quaint tea rooms. the fact that it is the only major town in the u.k without a tesco is a statistic that is worth holding on to. tesco is in danger of taking over the world, everytime they open a new store local independent businesses suffer as a result. not only do they have the large hypermarkets that sell everything they are gradually moving into local neighbourhoods with smaller covienience stores. lets hope they don't end up at wadsley bridge.

Archived