Kilner Way/Halifax Road/Wadsley Bridge Megathread

MANDI

I guess I just don't see retail parks as places where fun is to be had. But then maybe that's just me.

But this place isn't exactly a retail park, you don't go there to shop, you go there to go to the cinema or a restaurant or bar or go bowling, are we thinking of the same place :)

I know, I know - it's the look of the place more than anything. I guess I just don't like concrete that much! It wouldn't be so bad if there was just a fraction more vegetation to break the straight lines of the buildings up a little and give it slightly more homely feel. I guess I think it all looks and feels a bit soulless :(

I heard from a friend (who as far as I know has no major connections so I don't know how true it is) that there were plans to build a "mini mall" with a variety of shops within in - let's hope so!

I heard from a friend (who as far as I know has no major connections so I don't know how true it is) that there were plans to build a "mini mall" with a variety of shops within in - let's hope so!

Correct, the planning proposal is for a small retail park

Archived