The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

Let them bat and bat and bat ...... we can't win from here ....... let's hope Ponting feels vengeful and wants to carry on for ages ...... practise line and length lads .......

Vengeance would be winning heavily, not scoring 2,000 for 9 declared and the test ending in a draw.

another wicket for flintoff, he deserves 5 wickets

Yeah, he's been the best by far. I wonder if he'll drop himself to 8 or even 9, to recover from this? He's bowling himself into the ground. We can't win this match, but we need him for 4 more.

Strauss to take the mantle unofficially? Blade that I am, we miss Vaughan's steadiness in command; the best England cricket captain in my lifetime (though Hussain was unlucky in that he captained a poor side).

Vengeance would be winning heavily, not scoring 2,000 for 9 declared and the test ending in a draw.

Agreed, but I just think the testosterone may take over, and he'll love the innings defeat by umpteen dozen ...... now there's 9 down, maybe a chance for some canny looseness ......

These baggy greens are still wounded you know ......

I'm moved onto aussie time for this series, I didn't get up until 10.30 pm. The other half isn't to happy but after 3 aussie series away you would have thought they would have got used to it.

Still tea and toast in bed when they wake up makes up for it

I'm moved onto aussie time for this series, I didn't get up until 10.30 pm. The other half isn't to happy but after 3 aussie series away you would have thought they would have got used to it.

Still tea and toast in bed when they wake up makes up for it

Quite right :thumbsup: If I had a hat on I'd take it off sir :thumbsup:

Keep em batting ....... get the draw ........ I'm not sure he'll declare. I think he should, but I'm telling you ........ wounded animal .......... I'm hoping he creates his own draw .......

Archived