The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

Anything would have been better than Harmison with the state he is in. They have let Hoggard and anderson open this innings.

True, though he was unlucky in the first couple overs (one off the boot, etc.). I think Harmy will be in the nets for Adelaide, before Perth when it should be his sort of wicket.

Not sure Anderson is a Test player, but .........

Perth isn't a fast wicket anymore. They relaid it a couple fo years ago and now it's more of a spinners pitch.

Anderson isn't and I've got no idea why he is in the team and is a contracted player. He is an average county player at best

Perth isn't a fast wicket anymore. They relaid it a couple fo years ago and now it's more of a spinners pitch.

Anderson isn't and I've got no idea why he is in the team and is a contracted player. He is an average county player at best

I still thought it was quick? I said ages ago that Jon Lewis deserved a call up, and in fact, I don't know what he has to do to get a chance .......

Archived