The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

At least we live to fight another day

I would like us to go down bloody fighting on the last day. The tail has to wag to restore a little bit of pride.

Freddy failed with the bat again.....captain, slipper, high order batsman, strike bowler...do you think too much is being asked of the lad?

Yes. Put simply.

It would be wonderful if they keep it together just for the reaction of the aussie press and how quickly it will turn on Ponting for batting again

It would also be amusing to see the reaction of my neighbours, as I ran about in a frenzy, bottle/s of whiskey in hand, singing* at the top of my voice any anti-Convict songs I could think of, and questioning the parentage of the baggy green colonial reprobates.

At half 8 in the morning.

I've started a rain dance...hope the neighbours don't mind

That would be even sweeter. The ninth wicket to fall, and the rain to arrive, heavily and simultaneously, let's say, ooh, 3 1/2hours before the close of play. That really would punish them for the 199 minutes when they extracted urine.

I know its not Aug 19th but anything is worth a try. For those wishing to participate...here is the link

http://www.inquiry.net/outdoor/native/dance/rain_zuni.htm

These moccasins are playing havoc with my bunnions

I've had to borrow my ex's red garter too ...... it's most unseemly ....... but needs must when the Devil farts in your kettle ......

Archived