The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

Any team news yet? I need to update my cricinfo side .......

Monty will probably replace Anderson

No teams announced as yet

McGrath has late fitness test

Freddy needs to win the toss:

In their first innings in the last seven Tests in Adelaide Australia have scored 428, 575, 556, 552, 439, 403, 441, going on to win six of the matches and losing just one.:help:

Burn him at the stake.

The heat shouldn't be a problem, they have just been to india and pakistan last year

I do hope you were not referring to me. ps I'm not a bloke. I am a lass my dear who has watched and gone to matches since I was a nippier.

Yes the irony.

Oooh McGrath has a brusied heel or foot, get rid of him and give us some new blood.

Monty will probably replace Anderson

No teams announced as yet

McGrath has late fitness test

Freddy needs to win the toss:

In their first innings in the last seven Tests in Adelaide Australia have scored 428, 575, 556, 552, 439, 403, 441, going on to win six of the matches and losing just one.:help:

What I thought ...... I always thought this would be Hoggy's wicket more than anywhere else in Oz ........ would love to know if Monty's playing because he would go in to my side ........ already changed Harmy (he can't be as bad again, but ......) for Hoggy, and Lee for Clark, which gave me enough £ to change Strauss for Ponting.

Waiting on a decision about the spinners ......

Archived