The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

That was the most demoralising test match since Port of Spain 1994, when England were skittled out for 46 chasing a smallish total (194) against what was still a pretty strong WI team. I remember listening to that one and being 'gutted'

That was down to brilliant bowling on a dodgy pitch. This was just inept

Morning carcrash and teabag, morning everybody.

It must be raining because there's no coverage. I had this terrible nightmare yesterday where we threw away a near unloseable match, and with it Littl'e'Urn, in a 'Bruce of the Rovers' farcical storyline .....

Glad I've woken up. When's play due to start?

It didn't happen ok, it didn't happen ok, it didn't happen ok .........

Morning carcrash and teabag, morning everybody.

It must be raining because there's no coverage. I had this terrible nightmare yesterday where we threw away a near unloseable match, and with it Littl'e'Urn, in a 'Bruce of the Rovers' farcical storyline .....

Glad I've woken up. When's play due to start?

It didn't happen ok, it didn't happen ok, it didn't happen ok .........

It happened boy did it happen!

What next? At least the pressure is growing for Monty's inclusion and the keeper may change. We are missing Jones and Vaughan - Harmison needs some form quickly. I think it is just a case of damage limitation from now on

When and where is the third test?

Here we are again, happy as can be:)

Any team news?

Pitch...what is the reputation of the Perth pitch - is it one for the seamers?

Just read the story about Shane Warne coming out to bat and being sledged by the England players. One shouts, 'Shane why are you so fat?'

Warney replies, 'Because everytime I **** your wife she gives me a biscuit'

Let the games begin.:thumbsup:

Archived