The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

Here we are again, happy as can be:)

Any team news?

Pitch...what is the reputation of the Perth pitch - is it one for the seamers?

Just read the story about Shane Warne coming out to bat and being sledged by the England players. One shouts, 'Shane why are you so fat?'

Warney replies, 'Because everytime I **** your wife she gives me a biscuit'

Let the games begin.:thumbsup:

It was actually a little known Zimbabwean cricketer called Eddo Brandes, who was quite a sturdy gentleman, replying to a sledge from Glenn McGrath. Absolute quality!:hihi:

Morning carcrash, morning everybody.

Agreed Monty must play, if what we are led to believe about this wicket now is true. There is still no decision on the team, so I'm waiting to pick my cricinfo side just now.

I thought I did well in the last Test in being 73rd in the world.

I have to change Martyn for obvious reasons, but I have the budget to work with. Grrrrr.

I'm feeling very pessimistic about this Test as it's one we HAVE to win. Needing two wins on the bounce to steal Little'Urn back will be asking way too much, and that's if we get a draw.

I'm one of the most miserable and pessimistic sods to walk modern day earth and many of my friends and relations will testify to that but I think england can still get a draw out of this series

I'll see you, and raise you a this.

Miserable? PAH? A win here, and a draw in Melbourne, and then start the Monty dances .........

....... sorry Nurse, I'll take them now .......

COME ON LADS!!!!!

Archived