The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

The bookies were offering 60 to 1 for the draw and 30 to 1 for the win yesterday.

Given those odds you quote, they must be the betting exchanges ...... a quick look at the Racing Post site (which doesn't give all bookies' odds, mind), shows the best prices in the match to be currently;

Convicts win - 1/10 (Ladbrokes)

England win - 20/1 (Bet365, Blue Square, Bet Direct)

Draw - 10/1 (Bet365, Blue Square, Skybet, Total Bet)

Toying with a couple of quid on the draw. Anyone know if it's raining? Down Under yet? I've been dancing for ages, and it isn't here yet .......

Emergency at carcrash towers. I've just discovered i have only got one can of beer left.

I'll send a taxi stopping at spar ....... mind you, it'll probably still be cold as Mahmood trudges back ........ your can, that is ........ keep dancing man, keep dancing ......

I can get to spar and back in about 20 minutes but in that time the game could be over.

An easy guide to rain dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUpfV4eLUw

Though she's quite pretty, that became too painful after about 80 seconds. Geoffrey is now right about how the selections should have been.

But then again Geoffrey always is.

On this occasion, I think he is in the main (Monty should've been in from the start, more warm up matches). Harmison at 8 ......hmmmmm ......... shows our lack of bottom order batting if he's going to get 8. Especially when the alternative is Hoggy.

Archived