The Ashes mega thread.

carcrash

Anywhere in the city centre showing the whole of the ashes tonight ?

Doubt it. I reckon a 24 hour snooker hall would be your best bet (Hellsbore (Spot On), Attercliffe (Top Spot), and, Intake (Riley's)), are 24 hours (the last one definitely) but I doubt they'd be serving beer, and would want you to either sign in or join.

Desperately trying to find a free stream over the net at the moment, but I reckon it will be TMS for me .......

The website where I get live football streams is saying that here doesn't seem to be any live streams around.

Anybody fancy a meet up at one of the snooker halls

Would love to, but on my own with the youngest tonight - the sopcast message board appears to have hopes of one or two of their channels having it on, but I fear it's back to old faithful TMS for me tonight ........

TMS and the guardian over by over page which is usually very funny.

Lost the toss and bowling first.

Bugger. Did you ever see the 'hacked off hack' in the Grauniad from the World Cup the other year? Very funny ......

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricketworldcup2003/overbyover/story/0,12864,914033,00.html

I might try the cricinfo simulation. Then again I might not.

Archived