Sunday night vegan-aware restaurants

Can anyone suggest a restaurant in or near Sheffield that serves the sort of traditional fare that keeps the oldies happy, whilst being aware that (eg) an omelette is not a vegan dish and can cater accordingly.

Also, they need to be open this Sunday evening (30 May).

Don't want much, do I? ;-)

Hey, cool to hear from other veggies/vegans in Sheffield. I do eat out sometimes and find it ok, restaurants in town seem to cater well, its the country pubs that dont.. and yes I get fed up with the "don`t you eat fish? " thing too!

Where do people hang out? I`m into corp, Nelson and Dove and Rainbow

Hello!

I'm a vegan too, I was walking along West Street earlier today, where I saw a sign outside a Mexican place (sorry, can't remember the name), which said 'vegetarians and vegans welcome'. It's near the Lebanese place. Might be worth a try for a change instead of Kumquat Mae (although that's very nice too!)

Hi, yeh the place on West Street is called Que-tal and they do quite a good selection of vegan food.

Hi f-g, you`ll have to say hi to me the next time you are in the Nelson :) I went last night before corp, was pretty cool, wicked cocktails!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived