Sunday night vegan-aware restaurants

Curry is usually a safe bet, but if you don't fancy that, Showroom has a few vegan dishes in their menu, and there's usually one on the specials board.

That said, I tried their tofu dish last time and it was pretty awful. Nobody does tofu like them Eastern fellas.

the blue moon is excellent for vegan and veggie foods, just beside the cathedral...?

or if they will be adventurous, there's the kashmir opposite the east house pub, on spital hill.... they do excellent vegan and veg stuff (god! they even do a vegan Laasii!) the vegan soc go there and it is great.

do you know about the sheff vegan soc? They meet once a month, and they do a book called vegan varieties with excellent recipies in, and a mag called pulse

PM me for meeting details if you wish.....

PT

Kumquat Mae is simply the best restaurant in Sheffield, and I’m a meat eater.

Blue Moon is an excellent choice for the city center as is the place above the health food shop near the Winter gardens, is it the "olive tree café" or something? both are great places to eat although i prefer the Blue Moon.

All are veggie and vegan only however so you might get a few moans curtesy of more skeptical eaters.

The best of both worlds is the interval café at Sheffield University; they do 50/50 ‘normal’ food and veg/vegan options.

Hi Vegans All

I'm vegan too, as much as poss. Very good to see some others out there making the effort to eat out. Its so difficult isn't it?

I would definately like to meet up for a meal, don't mind where, let me know when and where.

T x

Archived