Petrol prices in and around sheffield

Blimey - how much longer do we think this is going to continue...? I'm considering holding off an extra day or two to fill up just to save another 40p on my tankful. :)

Never mind that...I think I'll buy a big fat Jag. Anyone know what the longer term ( next few months ) price is likely to be? Is the oil price going to continue going down? Are all the oil refining facilities near New Orleans back working? It all seemed to be spirraling out of control a few months ago, and now its as cheap as 3 years ago....or does it just feel like that after a £1/litre?

88.9 for petrol 91.9 for deisel at tesco but if you spend more than 30quid (i think i spent 50 that trip, bloody wife and her feminine things) you get 5p a litre off so that woudl make it 83.9 and 86.9 a litre

Based on previous price of 99.99 a couple of month ago thats 59p a gallon cheaper!!!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...