Jehovahs Witness conference in Hellaby.

carosio

Again You are trying to turn words as you want. :)

It is clear that JWs (WatchTawer) did not say that 1975 would be the end of the world.

Unlike the Bible, the Watchtower is not inspired of God. It was written by men that are fallable. Peter said he did not know the Christ. On 3 different occasions. Peter lied. He had a motive. He feared for his life. So does that mean that he was not an Apostle? So are we not to read the two books in the Bible that bear his name because he made a mistake? Hardly.

JW's do not claim that their publications are inspired, neither do they claim to be prophets. Like Peter, JWs acknowledge their imperfection and that they are subject to errors as ALL other examples in the Bible. There are many religions and religious people today that claim to be infallable. NOT JW's. Like other true servants of God, they reaily admit their faults and errors.

JW's do not claim that their publications are inspired, neither do they claim to be prophets. Like Peter, JWs acknowledge their imperfection and that they are subject to errors as ALL other examples in the Bible. There are many religions and religious people today that claim to be infallable. NOT JW's. Like other true servants of God, they reaily admit their faults and errors.

They once turned up at my grandparents' house while we were eating and so they just left us with a copy of the Watchtower.

The piece on the back page was one of the most horrific things I'd ever read. The basic gist of it was that if the Jews had converted to Christianity during WW2, then they would not have been massacred and there would have been no Holocaust!

Ah, so all those Jews dying was their own fault, not Hitler's! Right, got it! :loopy:

They once turned up at my grandparents' house while we were eating and so they just left us with a copy of the Watchtower.

The piece on the back page was one of the most horrific things I'd ever read. The basic gist of it was that if the Jews had converted to Christianity during WW2, then they would not have been massacred and there would have been no Holocaust!

Ah, so all those Jews dying was their own fault, not Hitler's! Right, got it!

eviathan13

I do not think the WATCHTOWER would say something like that as you described. :D:loopy:

P.S.

Which issue of watchtower you were talking about? :)

eviathan13

I do not think the WATCHTOWER would say something like that as you described. :D:loopy:

P.S.

Which issue of watchtower you were talking about? :)

Prove it.

With regards to your last question - unfortunately I don't tend to keep religious rubbish in my house so I can't answer that right now. If I do manage to track the issue down, I will inform you as such.

Prove it.

With regards to your last question - unfortunately I don't tend to keep religious rubbish in my house so I can't answer that right now. If I do manage to track the issue down, I will inform you as such.

leviathan13

Unfortunately You are not able to answer me. Hope you will try your best to track the issue. Otherwise the words you wrote would not be aceptable for the people who never believes just in words. Prove it.

leviathan13

Unfortunately You are not able to answer me. Hope you will try your best to track the issue. Otherwise the words you wrote would not be aceptable for the people who never believes just in words. Prove it.

Can we have that post again, but in "understandable", this time, please? My 'Garbled-to-English' babel fish has just had a nervous breakdown and died.

carosio

1. If the qouted words are from JW's kingdom ministry it is clear that they did not say in 1975 will be the end of the world.

2. If somebody imagined it was so near that sold house or a car it is his or her own imagination.

So dear, plaease be inpartial when you talk about them.

What's not impartial about pointing out that the Watchtower Society stated quite categorically, and publicly, each time. that the world would end in 1914, in 1918, 1925, 1941, and then 1975.

Strange, but, erm, unless this is "The Matrix 4" that we are living in, and aren't aware of it, I don't recall any reports of the world actually coming to an end in any of those years. and I really think something as big as the world ending would make headline news?

i have a yellow sticker on my door and the t-----s still knock so i am polite an tell em to f--ko-- they are very thick skinned

They, and the "do you want to buy our gas/electricity? people take no notice of the yellow "buzz off and don't knock" sticker on my door, too.

I make a big show of dustng it down, and scrutinising it, ending with a heavy sigh and a slightly puzzled "Well, that's odd... The don't knock sticker is still there...!" "slam"