Jehovahs Witness conference in Hellaby.

Don't Jehova's Witnesses believe that 144,000 Christians will be saved and enter heaven, yet they have over 7 million members worldwide?

THat's 6,856,000 people geting a raw deal right there.

I believe you might have mis-understood, the 144k are supposed to be the selected few that go to heaven to help rule (not sure how or what) and the rest remain on planet Earth and live forever. Just imagine having to live with the Missus all that time.

I believe you might have mis-understood, the 144k are supposed to be the selected few that go to heaven to help rule (not sure how or what) and the rest remain on planet Earth and live forever. Just imagine having to live with the Missus all that time.

Ah right...just going off what a mate told me. He is one, so should know his stuff, although the conversation did happen in the boozer, so I very easily could have it wrong.

Anyway, it's all bobbins and sky pixies and other such nonsense.

As long as they come back. I'm not in very often though so I'd be better going to see them. I just don't understand how they could hav read the book so quickly though. They'd only had it 4 days or so.

That book, at least for the rank and file, will probably be on their list of prohibited reading matter, although they might have been instructed on how to "deal" with it in general.

That book, at least for the rank and file, will probably be on their list of prohibited reading matter, although they might have been instructed on how to "deal" with it in general.

I really can't understand how a person could let someone else tell them what they can/can't read.

They are a bunch of idiots like a lot of religious groups. Who would want to join up with people who never celebrate anything or dont believe blood transfusions are necessary to save a life.

No doubt they believe god will save them but the trouble is god dont