Best takeaway in sheff

shabba

Kebabishi is quite good for their curries or kebabs. It reminds of the ones I used to get in Manchester as a student. Their curries have a better taste than some of the ones serves in a curry house !

Well, you wouldn't eat it every day. Once in a while is okay. Curries after a night out is almost an institution. *thumbs up*

Kebabishi is quite good for their curries or kebabs. It reminds of the ones I used to get in Manchester as a student. Their curries have a better taste than some of the ones serves in a curry house !

Well, you wouldn't eat it every day. Once in a while is okay. Curries after a night out is almost an institution. *thumbs up*

I've still not found a curry place on the curry mile thats better than the mangla on spital hill. I'm beginning to lose hope!

Wilf

lol. Grr... you gotta mention that name.

I've yet to try that place. I will make it one day. Grr....

Mangla, here I come ! :D

I've been going over 8 years now!

I remember when it used to be just a takeaway down the road. We asked if we could eat in there and they made us welcome in the room next door, sat next to a step ladder and a broken electric heater.

I guess some people don't liek the mangla because they say it is like a transport cafe but I remember it from its roots so my viewpoint is totally different.

I don't care about the decor or whether we have ornate paper swans and trays of condiments to have with my poppadoms. I care about the FOOD and the PRICE. for both, Mangla just can't be beaten in Sheffield.

Wilf

Well, to me it doesn't really matter. I care about the food a lot more. I don't care for the decor. If I was to change careers, I would want to be the food critic for Sheffield Star ! (Ok, a few good ones recommendations, but then it went downhill.)

I've lived here a long time and never really heard people recommended it. Then again, I know the majority of people are not into the quality, then they are into the quantity. So I am really curious about this place.

• 1 year later...

Archived