Mountain Biking Around Sheffield

HI,

I HAVE LIVED IN SHEFFIELD SINCE SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR AND HAVE ONLY JUST MANAGED TO GET MY BIKE DOWN FROM CUMBIRA!! I AM NOT ACTUALLY A STUDENT YET, I AM TAKING A GAP YEAR BUT WILL BE GOING TO SHEFFIELD UNI NEXT YEAR!!

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE OUT THERE (MALE OR FEMALE) WHO FANCIED MEETING UP FOR A RIDE EITHER IN THE EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS, POSS GO FOR A JAR OR TWO AFTER!?

I USED TO DO A BIT OF TRIALS AND SOME JUMPING BUT WOULD BE UP FOR JUST GENERAL RIDING REALLY!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED POST ME A REPLY OR DROP ME A MAIL ON

shepherdjack77@hotmail.com

CHEERS

JACK

Thursdays at 6pm Bike Track @ Bolehill Recreation Ground at Crookes.

Dirtsociety BMX and MTB club....if you still got the odd jump in you.

Kids of 6 up to old geezers 40+.

Hudu,

have they changed bole hills recently?

spotted this pic on your website and its looking very different to last time i went (which will have been ages ago now...).

B-H-04-f_2.jpg

looks like they've fillled the middle in and the jumps look smaller :(

i clicked on that image link not really knowing what to expect...

my god - that is a serious jump spot. have to go there at some stage. im really crap but what the hell

would be rude not to ;)

...any more places that are good?

The bolehills has had a recent re-vamp and re-surface for the summer. We have built a new mini track in the centre for nippers/beginners. Well worth a visit, so much stuff to ride for all abilities. And we've mad most stuff much bigger!

Club nights thursdays at 6pm as I mentioned - plus we have a round of the Midland Region Series up there on 4th July.

LOads of places to ride around Sheff. The Wincobank one is another one that I built too. Message via the dirtsociety site for details.

:thumbsup:

Archived