Snowboarding at Ski Village

HUREET!

JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MEETING UP TO GO SNOWBOARDING AT THE SHEFFIELD SKI VILLAGE?

I HAVE BEEN SNOWBOARDING BEFORE SO AM NOT A COMPLETE BEGINNER BUT CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL LOOK LIKE A TIT COMPARED TO MOST OF THE PEOPLE THERE! IT’S ALL GOOD THOUGH!

I AM 19 YEARS OLD AND AM TAKING A GAP YEAR IN SHEFFIELD AT THE MOMENT BUT WILL BE STARTING A COURSE AT SHEFFIELD UNI NEXT YEAR! I LIVE IN THE ECCLESALL ROAD AREA AND DO DRIVE! POST A REPLY OR DROP ME A MAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

CHEERS

JACK

shepherdjack77@hotmail.com

Can you please stop posting in all caps...makes things hard to read. Just go down to the ski villiage and have a go...most of the snowboarders there are pretty friendly, they wont mind helping you out.

• 1 year later...

Yeah people are pretty friendly at the Ski Village best advice is get up there and give it a try. If you've not done anything like it before you'll have to have lessons though... minimum 6 before they let you out on the unsuspecting public.

Archived