What does your political compass say about you?

I got bored halfway through because I found some of the questions trite, but I don't need it to know that I will be somewhere around +1-2 on the economic scale, and -4ish on the social libertarian scale.  

Which is exactly what you would expect from a Remaining, anti-death penalty, pro-choice small c conservative desperate for a new political home.

1 minute ago, Obelix said:

That would be the Liberal Democrats for you.....:)

I dont know mate.  In this new zeitgeist where both Labour and Tories are gravitating towards the far left and far right, I think the traditional centre party is going to lose out and get left behind; as contradictory as that sounds.   It feels like a new force is needed to shake things up.  Is that the Tiggers?  I don't know.  I'm watching them with interest.

22 hours ago, Obelix said:

That would be the Liberal Democrats for you.....:)

That would be my choice.  But so many seem to be punishing them for the coalition so there's little choice of victory.

Locally the Lib Dem councillors are great and get things done and always get my vote.

Edited by alchresearch

• 2 years later...