Wheres the best place to eat lobster in sheffield????

fayel

Last time I went to Marco@Milano at Millhouses they had it as a special and apparently it was stunning (can't comment personally cos i don't eat it) I do remember it was also stunningly expensive...

Maybe give them a call to see if they still have it on?

We went to Scotland in August (west coast) and I tried lobsters for the first time...we bough a couple of fresh ones from a little shop on the seafront..half of what you'd pay in a restaurant and literally a couple hundred metres from where they were caught!! It was fantastic. Nowhere better than Scotland for fresh seafood without the hideous mark-ups you get in restaurants..obviously if you are really intent on trying it in Sheffield then Catch or Marco's - maybe also the Mediterranean on Ecc Rd, I think it's a seafood restaurant, or Bluefin?

You might be better off trying lobster tails first. Morrisons sell them frozen and they're only about 3 quid or so. Seems a bit of a waste of money if you go to a restaurant, pay 20 quid for something and then find you don't like the taste. Happy lobstering!

These arent actually lobster. They are formed from various ingredients in the same way as crab sticks. There aint no crab in a crab stick.

These arent actually lobster. They are formed from various ingredients in the same way as crab sticks. There aint no crab in a crab stick.

No - Morrosins do actually sell the real thing (as in lobster and lobster tails) on their fresh fish counter, along with oysters, scallops and squid etc.....

Archived