New Season - Sheffield Steelers

funkyukgal

Great new players! Loving Coultier (loving the fights :hihi: ) and Tessier but WHY O WHY did Lehman get signed up for another season?!?!?!?! :loopy: He had a bad spell last season and it seems like he's gonna have another!! Yes Im not rating Lehman much :rant:

We really should have signed for a new goalkeeper!

Anyways, looking forward to Sat for the play off against Manchester Phoenix. :D

• 2 months later...

Just been to my second ever Steelers match and really enjoyed it. I went to my first one about a year ago and watched the Steelers and Panthers draw 3-3, equalising with about 2 mins to go. This time it was the same result again, equalised to 3-3 with 30 secs to go. Luckily it went to overtime and then sudden death penalties. :D Steelers won it 4-3 with the last penalty of the game. Woo! Girlfriend's little lad wants to go again next Sunday so we'll see how good he can be between now and then. ;)

saturday game was great! Always brilliant fights against notts :D Couldnt make it on sunday :( But got updated:D

I have to say Lehman has been on fire after the initial first few games! And I was told on sunday he blocked all the penalty shots! good on him!!:thumbsup:

Pauly Im usually sitting on block 219 at the front row so if you're anywhere near there give me a wave:D

Johnson is cool :) i do like him, works hard in the background!

Whats the rumours about CLoots???? :confused:

Don't know if you've seen Steeltalk but the rumour was Cloots to go to Finland. Panic over, Cloots says its not true, he wants to stay here.

Dave..

Archived