New Season - Sheffield Steelers

funkyukgal

Congrats to the Steelers on their upcoming 1000th game.

Never really go into Ice Hockey but did meet a couple of Steelers players (Piero Greco & Chris Kelland) when we were filming them for an Ice Hockey game about 8 years ago. Greco was a bit of a primadonna but Chris Kelland was a top bloke and was having a good laugh about it all as it was his last season and i think he said he was going to be a fireman. Anyway i digress lets hope the glory days aren't too far away from coming back to 'The House of Steel' (how are they doing this year by the way?).

Congrats to the Steelers on their upcoming 1000th game. (how are they doing this year by the way?).

Better hockey than the past 2 years, currently 4th out of 10 in league. 1 point behind Notts with 2 games in hand. Come on down and take a look, you might just like it

Dave..

• 2 months later...

Nice to read the Panthers are still in business. They are a really old club, having been formed by Canadian ex servicemen after WW2 All the best to the steelers, what kind of attendences do they get? A Habs fan

6200ish, it was a huge turnout and great atmosphere :)

My only rant is the food kiosks should have had more staff and more organisation cos there was still a queue for food 5mins into the 2nd period. I queued from the end of 1st period till into the 2nd period. Normally I get something at the end of second period but didnt wanna go through that again.

SAturday night game against Notts was excellent!!! Finnerty is settling in well :)

Bond84, How did you get invited to the hot tub? Did you have to pay or is it a company thing?

I've just looked through my programs, the hot tub is £295 for up to 10 people :o

I'll stick with my season ticket.

Dave..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived