When did you start believing in your Religion?

Lestat

Your logic is flawed - and we can continue til doomsday and I will still not change my mind until someone can show me that my Goddess does not exist. Your references concerning negative proofs are only valid if I am using them as an assertation that gods exist but I am not attempting to convince you of anything - other than the possibility that they may.
Why should I consider that possibility any more likely than this life actually being the matrix, where we're all plugged into VR machines?

We are aware of the possibility that your Goddess exist, it's just we are also aware of how unlikely it is, it is no more worthy of consideration than L. Ron Hubbards' ideas about Xenu or David Icke's ideas about reptilian shapeshifters

Bloomdido's exactly right, the onus is not on us to prove that your goddess doesn't exist, the onus is on you. And seeing as you're apparently unwilling to disclose any information whatsoever on what your Goddess is exactly and what she does I somehow doubt you will accomplish that.

Otherwise I could say 'You like to have sex with animals and were born as a female'

And we can continue til doomsday and I will still not change my mind until someone can show me that you were born as a male and you don't like to have sex with animals.

Life doesn't work that way really does it?

What is it about you atheists interfering in other peoples lives.

Ive never seen an atheist standing on the bottom of fargate with an anti-religious sign! Nor have I seen one on the tram singing anti-religious songs at the top of their voice!

It's religious people who interfear in other peoples lives, like door to door salesmen!

You atheists are like the theatre critic who has never acted, sang, danced or performed in public, yet you tell everyone all about it.

And if you mean by this that I've never been to church or given religion a try, you would be wrong. I used to go to church every Sunday from as early as I can remember up to being about 15/16 years old. The only thing I got out of it was the fear that I wouldn't go to heaven if I didn't believe in god..... Oh & a free sip of red wine!

Ive never seen an atheist standing on the bottom of fargate with an anti-religious sign! Nor have I seen one on the tram singing anti-religious songs at the top of their voice!

It's religious people who interfear in other peoples lives, like door to door salesmen!

Instead you flood onto the internet and interfere.

Archived