When did you start believing in your Religion?

Lestat

Stating a fact, and I thought the videos were helping to disprove your views but wasn't going to mention it.

Well they don't. You see god most definitely did not design the banana, we did.

This is what actual natural wild bananas look like.

The only reason Bananas are long, bent, yellow, and practically seedless is because humans have been selectively breeding them. They have been genetically engineered by us.

did you really fall for Ray Comfort?

As for the argument in the the other video then. 'How can something come from nothing?' Well that same argument applies to god as well. I have the same question for you as I have asked artisan several times, maybe I'll have more luck with you you seem like a reasonable guy.

If you are happy to believe that god can exist without having been created by something else then why can't you believe the universe can as well?

Well they don't. You see god most definitely did not design the banana, we did.

This is what actual natural wild bananas look like.

The only reason Bananas are long, bent, yellow, and practically seedless is because humans have been selectively breeding them. They have been genetically engineered by us.

did you really fall for Ray Comfort?

As for the argument in the the other video then. 'How can something come from nothing?' Well that same argument applies to god as well. I have the same question for you as I have asked artisan several times, maybe I'll have more luck with you you seem like a reasonable guy.

If you are happy to believe that god can exist without having been created by something else then why can't you believe the universe can as well?

I can't help but notice how stupid the people that Ray asks in the videos either! I bet he had to do quite a lot of selective editing before the film was uploaded! What a tit he is!

I'm sensing some projection here, you are the one who has repeatedly ignored my questions and thrown all your toys out of the pram.

Asking 'why?' is not a stupid question, it is an intelligent one.

My guess is you're just frustrated that you don't have an answer.

Let's go with attempt number 5:

What is it about the universe that makes you sure that it must have been created?

or alternatively

Why can you accept that god could exist without a creator but not the universe?

I get the impression that you want me to say that God created the conditions prior to the Big Bang, that made it possible for it to occur.

Failing any other explanation that is good enough for me.

It is just a name for the set of conditions that did not exist at the time.

You seem to have some idea of a benevolent old man with a flowing beard, creating Gardens and Men from dust, Women from rib bones.

I hate to disillusion you, but no such thing exists.

If it exists at all, it exists on another plane way above the level of joined up bacteria, such as life on this planet.

Sorry old chap.:(

I get the impression that you want me to say that God created the conditions prior to the Big Bang, that made it possible for it to occur.

You seem to have some idea of a benevolent old man with a flowing beard, creating Gardens and Men from dust, Women from rib bones.

If it exists at all, it exists on another plane way above the level of joined up bacteria, such as life on this planet.

So you don't believe in god as such.......You have just decided to make up your own idea ?!?!:huh:

So you don't believe in god as such.......You have just decided to make up your own idea ?!?!:huh:

Actually I am wrong, as when you think about, Mankind did evolve from dust.

Solar Systems are created from massive expanses of dust, which begin rotating, eventually coalescing into a Sun and Planets.

This occurred with ours, and we are a by product of it.

Ergo, man came from dust.

seriously I'm not trying to catch you in a trap and I don't have an idea of a benevolent old man or anything like that. Please stop presuming things about me, just answer the question. I'm being very patient here.

What is it about the universe that makes you sure that it must have been created?

or alternatively

I didnt. I personaly think its nothing but a load of fairy tales written to scare kids into behaving, or theyll go to hell.

I agree with you, its also quite obvious it is a load of fairy tales.

seriously I'm not trying to catch you in a trap and I don't have an idea of a benevolent old man or anything like that. Please stop presuming things about me, just answer the question. I'm being very patient here.

or alternatively

Because Einstein said "matter cannot be created or destroyed"

After his discovery he issued this statement.

Albert Einstein

"I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."

"I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it."

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

-Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

Evidence is on your computer.

Archived